Ten reasons to love The Art Of Letting Go
Anna Bloom’s debut novel – The Art Of Letting Go (the Uni Files, Year One) is released TODAY! YAAAY! I had the pleasure of reading this awesome book a few weeks ago…and it’s definitely 5 STAR material.
So I have put together ten reasons why you should buy The Art of Letting Go and why you should love it.
1) Ben Chambers. No further comment, jut Ben *sigh*
2) Lilah – Although you will want to kill her at times, she’s pretty damn cool!
3) Lilah and her drinking- you WILL buy wine in the bucket loads.
4) Ben’s cuteness – You will most definitely find that out!!
5) Tristan the arse – hes an arse but a nice arse 😉
6) How Lilah lives by Taylor Swift songs
7) Ben singing a Taylor Swift song.
8) Ben and Lilah…
View original post 853 more words